Small Kitchen Renovations
Our kitchen renovation services include:
- Design and product selection
- Disconnecting existing fixtures and pipes in preparation for renovation
- Supply and installation of cabinetry and bench tops
- Installation and repositioning of pipes, drains, fixtures and hot water systems
- Installation of appliances and fittings such as dishwashers, sinks, taps, garbage disposals and water filters
Everything you need to know about kitchen renovations and more...
What does a kitchen renovation cost
What is the process from quote to completion?
- We will attend for a free site visit and quote. We will discuss options like finishing’s moving fixtures, budget, lay out after this first meeting we may recommend that a designer is needed, we can provide a list of recommended Interior Designers who will charge for their time in providing colour solutions products Design, layout and provide detailed drawings
- I will then draft a first quote based on the meeting if the client is happy with the quote we will attend again to finalise the little details tile colour fittings and fixtures and the final price. A contract will be signed to protect both parties as required by Fair Trading.
- Check measure will take place of the cabinetry to ensure that dimensions are correct looking at the level of the building and if walls are square. Production of cabinetry will commence
- We will then work out a schedule to conduct the job.
- First a demolition crew will remove the old kitchen.
- The plumber and the electrician will conduct their rough in install new pipe work run wires data cable etc.
- Cabinet maker will attend with the cabinet carcases and install.
- Check measure of stone benchtop will take place will take place and go in to production.
- At this time patching of walls, ceiling and doors may take place by a carpenter and a painter.
- Cabinet makers will install doors and draws to kitchen cabinets.
- Stone masons will then install bench top.
- Splash back will be measured.
- At this point plumber and electrician will attend installing appliances, power points, big screen television connecting your fridge to the internet, Kitchen sink, etc
- Final clean and you will be able to use.
- Install the splash back and you are all done.
How long will it take?
Will I be able to use my kitchen during the renovation?
Do you provide and source all materials?
Do you protect the rest of the house while work is being conducted.
Can anything go wrong during the kitchen renovation?
What are common mistakes people make renovating their kitchens?
- Choosing a quote totally on price is a big one a cheap quote means a poor quality Kitchen and may not include items that other quotes included.
- Make sure that the contractor is going to be using licensed trades.
- The big one is if you are spending over $15,000 and not employing an interior designer, They do a 4 year course to match colours and plan out useable spaces that cater to your need.
- Thinking that just because you watch the block you can design a kitchen.